Web Development and Project Manager
Goldstein Group Communications is a fast-growing B2B digital marketing agency seeking a polished and experienced website development and project manager who is deeply embedded in digital marketing, technical web environments and project/budget management skills.
Project management responsibilities include project scoping, timeline and budget management, resource management, and internal and client alignment.
This candidate will also lead the agency’s development team, establishing weekly priorities, managing and improving upon department processes, and ensuring quality and timeliness in all department deliverables.
If you’re a 7-10 year professional looking for a positive, engaging workplace, then consider us as the place to make your move. Our company offers tremendous opportunities for success-minded individuals. Become part of a strong team with skilled professionals where you can collaborate, learn from others and grow your skills. Reply immediately — in confidence — with salary requirements.
- Project scoping tied to client business objectives, with strategic direction from UX and web development colleagues on staff
- Monitor project progress; tracking action items; scheduling design and implementation reviews; examining, researching, and resolving issues; escalating issues to appropriate authority; responding to team members’ concerns; coordinating requirements with interested departments
- Department management leading a team of internal development specialists and external resources, establishing weekly priorities, managing and improving upon department processes, and ensuring quality timeliness in all department deliverables.
- Participation in business development efforts including auditing, planning, pitching, and client presentations
- Assure quality web solutions by developing and completing test and launch plans; maintaining project and technical documentation.
- 7-10 years of technical experience developing in web environments and leading web projects
- Agency experience preferred
- Deep experience with WordPress a must
- Understanding of ecommerce platforms and integrations including Magento, WooCommerce
- Understanding of marketing tech integration platforms, such as HubSpot, Pardot, and Salesforce
- Demonstrated track record of completing projects on time and on budget
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality and accuracy
- Enjoys being part of a collaborative team setting
- Exceptional communication skills with experience in resolving out-of-scope issues in a positive and constructive manner
- Highly organized
About Goldstein Group Communications
GGC is a leading marketing agency in the area with a focus on technical and B2B clients. We are a rapidly growing agency with a national clientele and a positive, engaging workplace. Our benefits include a casual dress code, PTO, Work from Home, paid holidays, medical/dental/vision, 401k and more. EEOC employer.
Contact Us About this Position