Looking for Marketing ROI? You’ll Find It Here.
We know what works. We’ve done it before. And we can show you.
It’s mission critical for every marketer: how do I show marketing is driving revenue? What’s working, what’s not? What can I do better than my competitor? And how do I use marketing to accelerate growth – actual sales, not just clicks and leads?
Goldstein Group Communications has been building powerful B2B marketing campaigns for 30+ years. While everything’s changed from 1992, one common imperative from every client CEO remains: tell me what leads you generated that converted to customers, and how much revenue that brought me.
It’s a simple directive that’s anything but simple to create. Yet, through unique combinations of creative blended with data, strategy blended with crisp execution, we demonstrate our proven performance every day with innovative, Technology-Forward digital marketing campaigns.
We’re not afraid of data to measure our performance.
Your Top Three
There are three essential metrics that define whether your digital lead generation program is working.
2% of all website sessions convert to a lead
One out of 10% of all leads should convert to a quote/opportunity
$5:1 ROI For every dollar you spend on marketing, you should realize at least $5 back in revenue
B2B Marketing Based on Analytics, Not Anecdotes
At GGC, there’s no guessing: we use marketing and CRM technology to connect leads to sales, demonstrating to every C-level executive just where Marketing ROI can be found.
- $100+ million manufacturer of electronic equipment that shows for every dollar invested in marketing $9 in sales are produced.
- Contract manufacturer generated $26 million in opportunities from digital marketing in just one year and closed $22 in sales for every $1 invested.
- Improved the website performance of a process industry manufacturer by boosting lead flow 51% in just four months, while cutting cost/lead by 50%.
- Created a $20,000 sales campaign that generated $78,000 in immediate sales and another $900,000 in quoted opportunities.
- Appointment setting programs that generated $1 million in first year sales
- Decreased cost/quote by 42% while generating 11% more quotes
Showing Marketing ROI for B2B Businesses
Closed Loop Reporting
Google Analytics4 Optimization
KPI Setting and Benchmarking
Conversion Rate Optimization
Google Search Console
Performance Metrics Reporting